At Westerville Automotive, we specialize in the complete maintenance and repair of all foreign and domestic vehicles. We are a full-service repair facility utilizing the latest diagnostic equipment and computerized repair manuals to ensure your specific vehicle is maintained and repaired to the latest factory specifications. Our technicians are fully trained and ASE Certified and work hard to get you back on the road quickly. Below are some of the many auto and truck repair services that we offer:
- NAPA AUTO CENTER
- JASPER ENGINES & TRANSMISSIONS
- FLEET SERVICES
- TUNE UPS
- OIL CHANGES & LUBE
- 30K, 60K, & 90K MILE MAINTENANCE
- BRAKE SERVICE
- CLUTCH REPAIRS
- ELECTRONIC TESTING
- AIR CONDITIONING SERVICES
- COMPLETE DIAGONOSTIC SERVICES
- EXHAUST SYSTEMS
- FRONT END WORK
- FUEL INJECTION
- REPLACE LIGHTS
- TRANSMISSION FLUSH
- COOLANT SERVICE
Westerville has two NAPA AutoCare Centers. We provide the NAPA "Peace of Mind" Warranty, providing our customers with 12-months / 12,000-miles of worry-free protection on qualifying parts and labor. Wherever you may travel, our warranty is honored at over 12,000 NAPA AutoCare locations across the country.
Oil and Oil Filter Service Experts recommend changing the oil and oil filter in your vehicle every 3 months or 3,000 miles, which ever is first. It’s an essential way to maximize engine protection. Oil changes at 7,500 miles are usually too long an interval for most common driving conditions. Cooling System Service Flush cooling system, pressure test, check hoses, cap and check connection. Air Conditioning Service One of our trained Air Conditioning specialists will inspect your car’s air conditioner, all AC lines, evaporator and compressor for leaks and wear. Driveline Service Remove old worn out gear oil from the front and rear differential and transfer case. Fuel/Air Induction Cleanup Using specialized equipment our technicians will quickly and effectively clean intake manifold, ports, intake valves, and combustion chamber. Install injector cleaning additive in tank. This service will restore lost power and performance and will reduce harmful exhaust emissions. Power Steering Flush Our technicians use a powerful cleaner to dissolve gum and varnish in your car’s power steering unit. Next, we will flush old, worn-out contaminated fluid and install fresh new fluid fortified with a special antioxidant and anti-wear ingredients to prevent expensive mechanical failure. Transmission Service Using the latest in state-of-the-art technology, we will install a safe and effective cleaner to suspend harmful varnish and sludge from the transmission valve body, torque converter and lines. Install new high-tech fluid with conditioners.
WE RECOMMEND JASPER® ENGINES
JASPER ENGINES AND TRANSMISSIONS INSTALLER We proudly recommend JASPER who has been the industry leader since 1942 for our vehicle engine, transmission & differential repairs. Why JASPER?
1. PROVEN, an Industry leader since 1942 with engines, transmissions & differentials throughout the USA. For more than 75 years continually "Perfecting the Art of Remanufacturing".
2. QUALITY, JASPER® remanufactured products exceed factory specifications and improve OEM inherent design flaws with updated parts and precise machining.
3. CONTINUALLY TESTING & IMPROVING, Live run computer assisted testing to assure trouble-free performance and peace of mind for their customers who depend on it with a Research & Design team looking to improve the process.
4. WARRANTY. SEE WARRANTY HERE